Saturday, May 3, 2008

Easy Honey Mustard Chicken

I'm on a chicken kick... It's not like we don't eat beef, we do. I think I like chicken so much because it's so versatile. Another reason is we tend to eat more poultry than beef is that it's somewhat lighter. Here's another easy recipe for stuff you already have on hand:

Honey Mustard Chicken

4-6 chicken breast halves, skinned
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup prepared mustard
1 teaspoon curry powder

Place chicken in buttered 9x13 inch baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken. Bake at 350* for 60 minutes, basting frequently with the sauce. Makes 4 to 6 servings.

Serve with: cooked rice and asparagus spears (or broccoli).

2 comments:

CG said...

Another one I have to try!

CG said...

I made this tonight...it was nice!!